Information about the protection of privacy and cookie use
This privacy and cookie use policy concerns the website of the company DATASYS s.r.o, with offices at Jeseniova 2829/30, Prague – Žižkov, postcode 130 00 ID No.: 61249157, entered into the Commercial Register of the Municipal Court in Prague under listing No. 28862 C, as the personal data controller (hereinafter “DATASYS”), namely the website at www.datasys.cz. 1. What personal data do we collect? We only collect your personal data if you submit a contact form (for more, see the related Consent) or subscribe to receive our commercial communications (for more see the related Consent). Within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (called the GDPR), cookies can also be considered personal data – to see how we manage cookies check Section 4. 2. What do we use this information for? We use the information collected from you to:
- improve your experience with our website (the information helps us react better to your individual needs),
- allow you to make use of certain website functions – for example Facebook comments,
- so that we can react to your questions,
- in order to send information and updates from our website,
- for subsequent marketing activities (only if you give your explicit consent),
- analyse the aggregate data of our business activities.
Our website uses the analytis service Leady.cz provided by IMPER CZ, s.r.o.
The application simplistically recognizes which company has accessed our website so that it is able to assign the visit to a legal entity, i.e. a company. Leads in this case do not assign visits to specific persons or sole traders, but exclusively to limited liability companies or joint stock companies. Leady therefore does not contain or process personal data.
Leady uses “fingerprinting” technology, which sends data about the hardware you use via your web browser. This includes, among other things, information about the IP address you use. If your IP address is firmly linked to your company’s ID number, the data can be linked to identify the company that visits the website.
- Necessary for the site to function – for example, we store information about your language for us to display the website in it.
- Necessary for supplementary site functions and basic analytics – these cookies are, for example, the ones introduced by Facebook, the provider of our comments, Twitter, since we make use of their latest tweets box, or Google, which allows us to collect basic data about our website.
- Adverts – this type of cookie allows us to discover further information about you, such as your age, gender and interests, and to target your movement online (what is called retargeting).