We are looking for a colleague to join our Prague team
Working for us in this position means:
- Acquisition of potential clients (Public, Commerce segment),
- maintaining and developing long-term business relationships,
- maximizing business opportunities,
- responsibility for developing a business strategy,
- identifying and proposing optimal customer solutions,
- creating offers and presentations of the company’s products and solutions, preparing contracts,
- ensuring the implementation of business orders,
- working closely with teams within the company – especially marketing and delivery.
What we expect from the candidate:
- High school/university education in a technical field,
- demonstrable experience, minimum 2 years, in commercial activities with large customers in the Public and Commerce segment,
- general experience in ICT market and IT,
- group B driving licence,
- active knowledge of English,
- excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for business,
- experience in recording business opportunities in a CRM system.
- HPP work in Prague,
- no turnstiles or chip cards,
- additional benefits such as training, meal vouchers, sick days or pension contribution.
You will not find any tourniquets or chip cards here. We are a friendly company with a relaxed atmosphere, and we look forward to welcoming the next team member who enjoys the same things. If you are interested in the position or know of a suitable candidate, we are interested in any relevant contact.