We are looking for a colleague to join our Prague team
Key Account Manager
We are looking for an energetic colleague who has the desire to work and the ability to establish and develop business relationships to join our Prague team.
Working for us in this position means:
- Acquisition of potential clients (Public, Commerce segment),
- maintaining and developing long-term business relationships,
- maximizing business opportunities,
- responsibility for developing a business strategy,
- identifying and proposing optimal customer solutions,
- creating offers and presentations of the company’s products and solutions, preparing contracts,
- ensuring the implementation of business orders,
- working closely with teams within the company – especially marketing and delivery.
What we expect from the candidate:
- High school/university education in a technical field,
- demonstrable experience, minimum 2 years, in commercial activities with large customers in the Public and Commerce segment,
- general experience in ICT market and IT,
- group B driving licence,
- active knowledge of English,
- excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for business,
- experience in recording business opportunities in a CRM system.
- HPP work in Prague,
- no turnstiles or chip cards,
- additional benefits such as training, meal vouchers, sick days or pension contribution.
You will not find any tourniquets or chip cards here. We are a friendly company with a relaxed atmosphere, and we look forward to welcoming the next team member who enjoys the same things. If you are interested in the position or know of a suitable candidate, we are interested in any relevant contact.